Background to Article

Back in January 1985 a secret US spy operation discovered how two UFOs and their alien occupants were shot at by Russian special military forces in a confrontation northwest of the Ceremchova ICBM site 62 (Saskylach-Kovo).

The full details of this spy op (codeword: ‘SEVEN PRINCE – SUMMARY OF INTELLIGENCE ACTIVITIES / REPORT OF CONTACT – STATION: RA-49 – SOURCE: CAC-049-0031’ ) was put into the public domain on 21st August 2007.

CAC reported a confrontation with an alleged space alien by Soviet military personnel at Ceremchovo. CAC was taken to the site after a UFO landed northwest of Ceremchova ICBM site 62 (Saskylach-Kovo). Soviet military personnel confronted the craft and its occupants. A confrontation developed and Soviet military personnel shot one of the occupants.

After the shooting incident, several other occupants of the craft retrieved the injured occupant and returned to their craft. A beam of light exited the craft and struck a Soviet military M40 jeep, completely vaporising the vehicle. No Soviet military personnel were in the jeep during the attack.

Soviet military personnel fired several rounds of 12.7mm at the craft. One of the rounds struck the undercarriage of the craft. The craft glowed a bluish-green color. The craft’s occupants, numbering four, exited the craft and were taken into custody by Soviet military personnel. The occupants were transported to the Saskylach-Kovo Military Barracks and detained.

CAC was given access to the occupants. CAC advised the occupants were dressed in a gray-colored, tight-fitting suit. All occupants appeared to look the same. 

They were described as….

Height: 1 meter. Weight: 25kg. No hair. Four fingers. No thumbs. Narrow feet without a big toe.

The eyes were oversized compared to the size of their head. The head was pear-shaped. No ears were observed. The mouth consisted of just a small slit. A small nose was observe but no nostrils were observed.

The occupants were interrogated, but would or could not understand Russian. Several other languages were attempted including English, French, German and Spanish. The craft’s occupants would not respond.

24 hours after the occupants were detained inside the Soviet jail, they disappeared. Their craft, which was also secured by Soviet military personnel also vanished.

Glossary of Terms

  • CRAFT: Alien Spacecraft
  • CAC: Controlled Agency Contact
  • OCCUPANTS: Alien Beings
  • CAC-049-0031: Reporting station for Controlled Agency Contact followed by his number
  • SEVEN PRINCE: Codeword for intelligence collection within a foreign country
  • SEVEN PRINCE COBRA: Code for foreign intelligence collection within the old Soviet Union

SOURCE: CAC-049-0031
DATE: 12 JAN 85

However, on 25th August 2007 a former KGB officer expanded on the US intelligence agency’s release of information.

A Retired KGB Major Writes

I do recall the incident posted on the American e-mail system. But the details are all wrong.  

The incident happened on 11 Jan 1985. On the early morning hours of 11 Jan, radar stations in northern Siberia registered two unknown flying objects coming into the Soviet Union. The two radar objects flew at great speeds, and registered at 2,000 kilometres per hour.  Soviet Air Defense Systems launched four interceptor airplanes to identify the radar objects. Strategic Forces Chief of Staff (GURVO) was notified.

It was  difficult to track these radar objects. They were flying so fast the interceptors could not catch or track the objects. A Soviet General in charge of air defences for the northern sector (Siberia) claimed that the objects were missiles because of the great speeds they were traveling at in our country.  

The General then alerted all interior defence sectors (the Soviet Union had a perimeter of air defence, from the exterior frontier to the interior. The interior radar sites could not track the two objects because they were both traveling too fast. 

Border Guards and the Chief Directorate also sent controlled messages updating GURVO. They would be on the radar screens for just a few seconds, compared to a regular flying aircraft which would appear for minutes.  

The General also said the two objects were flying erratically. The objects were flying from a high altitude to a lower altitude within just a few seconds. No normal airplane could fly like that. This worried many Soviet Command Staff personnel. 

Soviet radar lost track of the two objects in the central part of the country. A brief radar contact was observed north of Bratsk. 

Sometime around noon on 11 Jan, Soviet Internal Police reported that residents of Zhmurova had reported a strange object which had fallen in a field. Police arrived in Zhmurova from Cheremkhova and Kyuta. 

Two police officers drove to the object. 

They also observed a second object flying directly above the ground object. The police officers tried to radio their command centre in Cheremkhova, but their radio would not work. The police officers did not see any occupants from the object. When the police officers drove away their radio became functional again. About 15 minutes later both objects flew away from Zhmurova. 

The police officers notified the Soviet military base in Cheremkhova of the two objects flying east. A military helicopter then flew from Cheremkhova west towards Zhmurova.  

The two pilots later reported seeing the two flying unidentified objects heading east at a high altitude and at a great speed. The objects flew directly towards a missile site. 

Soviet Military Command Central notified the missile base and warned them of the intruding flying objects. GUCOS (ICBM Chief Directorate Chief) was sent an urgent controlled message. The missile base went on high alert. Military guards watched the two objects approach the missile base. 

One of the objects flew very low over the base. Military guards fired anti-aircraft guns at the approaching object. The bullets struck the object but they were absorbed or passed straight through the object. The object then glowed a bluish/green colour and landed. 

Military guards then surrounded the object. 

A door on the object opened and a bright light appeared in the doorway. Five occupants walked out of this light and onto the ground. The military guards then ordered the occupants to lie down. The order was given in Russian. The five occupants did nothing and stood together. One of the military commanders gave instructions in English but the occupants still did nothing. 

One of the occupants walked towards the military guards. A military guard fired his rifle and hit the occupant in the chest. The occupant fell to the ground. The other four occupants walked to the fallen occupant and just sat on the ground.  The military guards then surrounded the five occupants and pushed them, with their rifles towards a military vehicle. 

The four occupants carried their fallen comrade to the military vehicle. 

The occupants were then driven to a confinement facility in Cheremkhova. 

They were then transferred to a bigger vehicle and taken to a military compound in Irkutsk. The Military Intelligence/Interrogation building within Irkutsk Military Command Central. 

Military officials attempted to interrogate the four occupants. Many different languages were used: English, Spanish, German but the occupants never acknowledged any language. 

The injured occupant received first aid by a Soviet military doctor. 

The doctor told the commander in charge that the injured occupant was NOT human. The injured occupant’s blood was a thick white fluid. The internal organs of the occupant was different to those of humans. 

All the occupants were then X-rayed.

The occupants were described as being approximately 1.2 meters in height and weighed approximately 100 kilograms. The occupants had no ears, no thumbs, small horizontal openings for mouths and no hair. 

The occupants were all wearing identical one-piece flying suits, grey in colour.  Suddenly the injured occupant stood up and walked towards the other occupants. The injured occupant seemed healed. 

None of the occupants had any weapons or other equipment on them.

GRU officials then arrived and took over the interrogation.  

A KGB official was on scene together with the GRU. The Commander of GRU-CMRD also received controlled messages updating him on the status of both the occupants and the craft.

Military officials examined the occupants’ craft. It appeared that the craft was not made from any technology known to the military officials.

The interior of the craft was very small. Only small Soviet military officials could enter. 

No instrument panels or navigation controls were observed. There was one display panel which appeared similar to that of a television screen. Small hand indentations were located on the display panels.

The occupants were transferred from Irkutsk by a Soviet military plane and sent to Moscow. The occupants’ craft was loaded onto a large truck and driven to Irkutsk.

The occupants arrived in a location south of Moscow and were detained inside a confinement centre. They were given water and food (Russian black bread and soup). However none of the occupants ate or drank.  

Several interrogation sessions were conducted by KGB, Soviet military linguists from the second Chief Directorate and the KGB language school, but none of the occupants never spoke nor communicated.

In the early morning hours of Jan 14th 1985 all five occupants escaped from their confinement cells. A large search was initiated, but the five occupants were never found. 

The captured craft was stored in a hanger at a military base. On 14 Jan 85, the craft flew out of the hanger, after destroying the hanger door with a bluish beam of light.

This was the end of the incident. This incident became very secretive within the KGB/GRU. Many senior officials within the Kremlin were very worried. 

It seemed to me that the Kremlin already knew something about these craft. Senior officials didn’t seem that surprised but were concerned about the successful penetration into their country.

GUCOS and GURVO updated their reporting procedures and debriefed all personnel involved. 

I have not thought of this incident in many, many years. I wish I could go to the Kremlin today and look up the documents. But I am retired and I do not have access.

Please let your American friends know the TRUTH. The CIA was wrong … THEIR SPIES LIED.

But what worries me is that the CIA had spies within the Soviet military who were NEVER caught. 


So there you have it. I have to ask why the Russian military felt it necessary to show these visitors the welcome of a facist on Sertraline?

Yes, that’s right everyone sometimes government are about as useful as a sundeck on a submarine.

Author: Michael W